Vault

PDA

Morrell
March 12, 2013, 12:36 PM
Anyone know of any businesses in South Carolina that build gun vaults? I'm having a new home built in around half a year with a basement, so now would be the time to have it included!

If you enjoyed reading about "Vault" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CB900F
March 15, 2013, 06:25 PM
Morrell;

I don't have a direct answer to your question, sorry. But, there are some things that it would help to know. Is this also going to be a panic room? If so, then there's a whole bunch of things that need to get laid out with your builder.

I'd look for a construction company that's built a bank recently in your area. If nothing else, they should know who can properly do a vault room.

I, of course, will be glad to provide you with the vault door.

900F

packpike
July 3, 2013, 08:27 AM
Did you ever find anyone in SC? If so, which part of SC? I'm looking at converting a closet into a gun room and need a starting point. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Vault" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!