Good News in WA State!!

PDA

OilyPablo
March 13, 2013, 06:48 AM
This went down to defeat!!

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Gun-bill-proponents-secure-key-vote-in-state-legislature-197689511.html

Not letting up. They are going to try and put it on the pop ballot. We have our work in front of us, but still GREAT NEWS!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Good News in WA State!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
alsaqr
March 13, 2013, 08:39 PM
Good deal.

WA voters should remember reps Mike Hope and Jaime Pederson at election time.

joeschmoe
March 13, 2013, 08:51 PM
How can we begin now to replace them? IMO, we need to work with an organization, like SAF maybe, to identify candidates to replace them and start raising money. There should be an immediate well funded and organized effort to replace them for all to see. If you support these bills, you will be replaced.

OilyPablo
March 13, 2013, 08:55 PM
SAF doesn't respond to my emails. They are maybe 20 miles away from me.

But the good people here now know who leans which way.

Ryanxia
March 13, 2013, 08:56 PM
Good deal. Make sure you support those representatives that upheld you freedom and unseat the ones that attacked it.

parker51
March 13, 2013, 09:00 PM
And they should remember the NRA "now" if this article is correct.

I love how the media shows sympathy for the anti-gun crowd whenever they lose one.

mrvco
March 13, 2013, 09:10 PM
Good on them. When it comes to losing 2A Rights, misery does NOT love company.

joeschmoe
March 13, 2013, 11:23 PM
What other WA PAC can we use to organize a fight against these guys?

Old Dog
March 14, 2013, 02:33 AM
SAF is working hard on this ... We've also got GOA, WAC and all our buddies with SGN (www.seattleguns.net) and NorthWest Firearms (www.northwestfirearms.com) are getting the word out.

OilyPablo
March 14, 2013, 07:19 AM
SAF is working hard on this ... We've also got GOA, WAC and all our buddies with SGN (www.seattleguns.net) and NorthWest Firearms (www.northwestfirearms.com) are getting the word out.

This!

If you enjoyed reading about "Good News in WA State!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!