Wow, California Gun Laws Are Really Strict

PDA

vtail
March 14, 2013, 10:28 PM
I was just looking at buying this gun touch up pen: I guess it's a good thing I don't live in California. :barf:

Birchwood Casey Super Black Flat Pen Touch Up Blister Card 15102

Due to state laws this item cannot be shipped to the following states:CA

Please Note: Please check your state regulations, hunting regulations, etc before placing an order with this supplier. Your order may be canceled if the item is not able to be shipped to your state due to their regulations.

If you enjoyed reading about "Wow, California Gun Laws Are Really Strict" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sam Cade
March 14, 2013, 10:30 PM
Verboten because it is carcinogenic no doubt.

MErl
March 14, 2013, 10:34 PM
lol, no prop 65 warning?

vtail
March 14, 2013, 10:44 PM
I assumed it was because it had the word "Gun" on the package.

red96ta
March 14, 2013, 11:08 PM
They stock them at our local Dick's...:)

Indifferent
March 15, 2013, 12:41 AM
It cannot be air flown. As for shipping to Cali that's most likely a company practice not a Cali law seeing as I bought the same pin before..... in Cali

firesky101
March 15, 2013, 08:55 AM
Indeed many companies do not want to learn the laws (I can appreciate why) and just don't deal with us here in CA.

rodregier
March 15, 2013, 03:19 PM
I run into the same kind of mindset with US companies exporting to Canada.

Because *some* of their products are US ITAR controlled for export,
companies like Midway and Fulton Armory no longer sell *anything*
from their entire product line to Canadian residents.

Others like Cabelas and Natchez Shooters Supplies take a much more reasoned approach and will ship part of their product lines to Canada.

If you enjoyed reading about "Wow, California Gun Laws Are Really Strict" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!