Forward grip and sights for Suomi M31

PDA

waterbaby
March 15, 2013, 07:52 PM
After getting my TNW Suomi 31 all together I discovered that my old eyes and arms need some help on this one!
I can't find anything on a grip that would attach to the barrel shroud. I really don't like to support it by holding the magazine, I worry about causing feed problems and it's not comfortable.
I've been trying also to upgrade the sights, these are especially hard for me to use in low light conditions.
I don't like to heavily modify my old "war horses", it's best when I can undo the changes when I want to, like with my old 91/30, but i am willing to do a little to it if I have to in order for it to be functional.
Can anyone suggest sights or a grip that will attach with a minimum of change to the gun? I would much rather modify the sights and grip!

If you enjoyed reading about "Forward grip and sights for Suomi M31" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mookiie
March 15, 2013, 08:00 PM
I am thinking you may have to make this one your project as I do not think there was a market for aftermarket upgrades as these are not very prevalent currently. Best of luck in your quest though! I did do some googling for a while to try and find you something though. One thing I would suggest is get some sight paint and use contrasting colors to ake the rear sight base and front blade more visible. Hope it helps.

If you enjoyed reading about "Forward grip and sights for Suomi M31" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!