Ruben Mendiola

PDA

Ingsoc75
March 15, 2013, 11:38 PM
Looking for feedback on dealing with him.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ruben Mendiola" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dogrunner
March 16, 2013, 01:13 AM
You might want to check AR15.COM..........NFA section Mod. Tony has commented on him recently.

No real negatives. Apparently the mod knows him on a personal basis as he claims to have shot with him. Worth an ask.

ATCDoktor
March 17, 2013, 02:14 PM
I have purchased several machineguns from Ruben over the years.

His prices have gotten extremely high here of late but his customer interaction, and overall service are outstanding.

medalguy
March 17, 2013, 06:24 PM
Ruben has been dealing in machine guns for many, many years. That speaks for itself. As for prices, what hasn't gone nutso lately?

jmorris
March 17, 2013, 07:55 PM
I have likely seen his name more than any other individual but have not done business with him. Not many folks use their own name and done business for years and negative feed back travels pretty fast in this day and age.

GE-Mini-Gun
March 19, 2013, 09:31 AM
Ruben is a stand up guy...I would purchase anything from him and sleep like a baby knowing its in good hands.

243winxb
March 19, 2013, 10:43 PM
Ruben Mendiola, i sold him an M16. Good guy to deal with. Easy to contact. Find his ads here http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/?db=nfafirearms&category=All+Items+in+this+Category&query=category&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=headlines or on his website.

Bubbles
March 20, 2013, 10:10 AM
If the weatherman said it was going to snow, and Ruben said it was going to be 90 degrees and sunny, I would leave the house wearing shorts.

forindooruseonly
March 21, 2013, 02:56 AM
If the weatherman said it was going to snow, and Ruben said it was going to be 90 degrees and sunny, I would leave the house wearing shorts.

Now that is an endorsement!

I've not bought any of my stuff through him, but several of my friends and family have and have spoken very well of him.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ruben Mendiola" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!