HOw is Rand Paul's stand on guns ?

PDA

nathan
March 17, 2013, 03:39 AM
HE is voted no 1 by CPAC followed by Rubio of FLA.

If you enjoyed reading about "HOw is Rand Paul's stand on guns ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
shotgunjoel
March 17, 2013, 03:44 AM
Here's what he says:
http://www.paul.senate.gov/?p=issue&id=16

mike@gunshopps.com
March 18, 2013, 01:29 PM
I was a supporter of Paul until it was alleged that the words "LIVE BY THE SWORD...... you know the rest came out of his mouth after the record holding sniper Chris Kyle was killed point blank along with a friend by a marine they were trying to help at a gun range. What a terrible tragedy and what a terrible thing to say.
The government has made more in taxes, in record amounts, from gun, ammo and gun accessory sales since the election. I can't say how much but maybe one of these politicos should look into that instead of saying "I am fighting for your freedoms guaranteed by the second Amendment, Send me money "

danoam
March 18, 2013, 01:31 PM
That was Ron Paul, not Rand that had the comment about Kyle.

BaltimoreBoy
March 18, 2013, 04:28 PM
Mike: In addition to danoam's correction one might also reflect on the fact that respected members of this board made similar comments. That comment was a philosophical reflection, not an endorsement of murder.

Arkansas Paul
March 18, 2013, 04:37 PM
I agree. He wasn't saying that Chris Kyle had it coming. It was a Biblical philosophical statement. Maybe not good timing or in good taste, but I don't think it was malicious.

If you enjoyed reading about "HOw is Rand Paul's stand on guns ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!