New Rossi 92 in 44 looking for Hi-Viz sights

PDA

klover
March 17, 2013, 11:49 AM
The 454 had some stock fiber optics on it, and I truly love that gun. The Marlin 45/70 is also a very close favorite.

I hear the follower is plastic on the newer levers, and some tend not to feed well without deburr. Haven't had mine to the range yet, but I do not like the stock sights, and I would like to change them if this one feeds even half-way right.

Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "New Rossi 92 in 44 looking for Hi-Viz sights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
joecil
March 17, 2013, 03:26 PM
You might try this for front sights http://store.stevesgunz.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=21_24 he also sells a metal magazine followers as do several others in stainless and aluminum. Some other places would be Brownells for what after market sights might be available.

If you enjoyed reading about "New Rossi 92 in 44 looking for Hi-Viz sights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!