Whos the Boss here at THR?

PDA

Airbrush Artist
March 17, 2013, 04:55 PM
I have what I believe is a Valid complaint and I'd like to direct ot through the proper channels.

If you enjoyed reading about "Whos the Boss here at THR?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rbernie
March 17, 2013, 05:05 PM
I am Spartacus!

Sorry, couldn't resist. :). The site is hosted and funded by Derek Zeanah. You can PM him directly.

Sam1911
March 17, 2013, 05:13 PM
The Staff (a couple of Administrators and 20-something Moderators) work together to handle all duties regarding content. Our forum owner, Derek, handles the tech and financial end of things.

You can contact any Moderator or Administrator, by Private Message, and ask them to forward your question to the entire Staff. We're always quite happy to answer questions and help in any way we can.

Derek Zeanah
March 17, 2013, 05:20 PM
Yep. You're welcome to complain to me, but most things here are handled by Staff in a reasonably democratic way.

For the most part I try and keep from meddling in the day-to-day decisions here.

Airbrush Artist
March 17, 2013, 05:30 PM
Thank You ...

If you enjoyed reading about "Whos the Boss here at THR?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!