Anyone thinkin that we can expect....

PDA

Jim, West PA
March 19, 2013, 11:55 AM
a spring or father's day sale from Cabella's ?
Maybe Pietta '58's fer $179 again ?

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone thinkin that we can expect...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Prairie Dawg
March 19, 2013, 12:20 PM
I got mine from Taylors at Christmas:

Pietta 5.5" 1860s with Navy grips and an extra cylinder for $200.

Bought a pair & sent them off to Rowdy Yates for cap guards & action work.

Cap Gun Gunfighter!

Yeah!

Here's hopin' you get your wish from Cabelas!

--Dawg

SleazyRider
March 19, 2013, 12:40 PM
Man, I'm hopin'. Because my short "want list" includes the Dance and Brothers revolver or Griswold and Gunnison (both of which I've had a hankerin' for ever since reading Albaugh's book on Confederate Handguns). But if the price is right, I sure wouldn't mind owning an 1849 Uberti pocket pistol or 1860 Army.

Fingers are crossed for a Happy Father's Day BP celebration at Cabelas!

fdf
March 19, 2013, 12:52 PM
Taylor's are nice folks to do business with, you can even talk with a gunsmith if you need to. Try that at Cabelas.

loose noose
March 20, 2013, 04:14 PM
Nothing, but good things to say about Taylors, excellent people to do business with. Yep Jim ya ought to try Taylors for those new smoke poles. BTW did ya ever get Mama that new spark burner pistol? I've been out of commission for a bit, went to Pahrump, NV (Front Sight) for a 5 day Tactical Handgun Course, & CCW all rolled up into one. Now all I need is to figure out is how to conceal an 8" Remington 1858, in a pair of shorts and a tank top this summer!?:D

Jim, West PA
March 20, 2013, 04:27 PM
Hahahahahaha !!!
Yer quite the hoot noose.
I spose you could pull that off iffin ya wore a trench coat lol.

I just talked with Deer Creek yesterday and he said that the Italians have sent him everything BUT that Traditions Kintuckee.:banghead:
Mumy's a patient gal.;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone thinkin that we can expect...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!