My fellow HighRoaders

PDA

Ironman
March 20, 2013, 01:36 PM
So many of you know I have an ever growing YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/fireman1291) with the goal to bring NFA weapons into the positive spotlight and away from the taboo Hollywood image that most uneducated newcomers associate them with. I've been pretty successful at bringing people into our sport and getting them started with their first NFA item and it's pretty gratifying to help my fellow man/gun nut. I have added "How-to" videos to my channel to further help with questions on purchasing and basic function, etc.

I stop by here today to announce that I finally got off my duff and setup a FaceBook fan page to hopefully use social media power to help push a positive light on NFA ownership and general firearm ownership. I will use the fan page to announce upcoming videos and behind the scenes pictures and general FACTUAL firearm related news. I WILL NOT turn it into some non-factual propaganda generating machine like I've seen so many do with their FB fan page. It's purpose is for my fans to keep up to date and be able to ask questions and get in touch with me quicker and share pictures of their own personally owned NFA items and upcoming projects as well. So that being said I hope those of you that use FaceBook with drop by, "LIKE" the page and join in on the fun!

www.facebook.com/NFAreviewchannel

:)

Note to mods: I couldn't find a general discussion so If it needs to be moved please do so.

If you enjoyed reading about "My fellow HighRoaders" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CoRoMo
March 20, 2013, 01:38 PM
You make good videos!

My favorite has to be the one shooting indoors comparing different cans.

Good work.

Prophet
March 20, 2013, 01:41 PM
Subscribed and added. I wish I had more time on my hands so I could put together some youtube videos.

whetrock
March 20, 2013, 01:47 PM
I've been watching your youtube channel for some time now, if this new gig is anything like that it should be full of good useful info. Very cool, I liked it. As a Facebook page user I know how important those likes are, anyone with a Facebook here should try and like it. I enjoy seeing how all of the NFA stuff is becoming more and more mainstream.

Akita1
March 20, 2013, 02:43 PM
Subscribed! Just set up my NFA trust - a can for my Ruger 22/45 is the inaugural asset (also be transferring everything else into it just in case...)

Ironman
March 20, 2013, 03:45 PM
Thank you for the support guys! It means a lot!

gym
March 20, 2013, 03:57 PM
Gave my pro- comment, nice collection. It's funny when the media shows a pro gun persons collection and calls it a, weapons cache, or arsonal, buy a coin car or stamp enthusiast is a 'Collector. They wouldn't be a collector with 1 stamp or 1 coin. And how do they think bullets are sold, one at a time in a baggy? A box of bullets becomes a stash of ammunition capable of killing hundreds. It's really getting tired.
If you have a few handguns and rifles you may as well be a drug lord or Alkeida member the way they paint the picture.
Why do they have so many computers or TV's,or cars, or boats, watches,etc. because they want to, isn't that a good enough reason, you never hear about a guy with 3 boats being called a smuggler. As long as you can afford to buy something since when is it anyones business how many of anything you buy?
It reminds me of when my mom would ask me , why do you need that, "about anything I bought", I used to tell her you don't need anything but bread and water and a 6x8 room with a bed, the rest is what you decided you wanted.

1KPerDay
March 20, 2013, 05:23 PM
I've been a subscriber since your "shooting suppressed firearms in a house" video, which was awesome. :D

Ironman
March 20, 2013, 05:43 PM
THANKS ALL! New videos coming out soon!

Ironman
March 22, 2013, 08:38 PM
It seems you THR's are sharing my page with buddies. Thank you!

If you enjoyed reading about "My fellow HighRoaders" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!