22LR 4 million a day

PDA

poor man
March 20, 2013, 03:05 PM
kool video to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pvK9QlQtrKI

If you enjoyed reading about "22LR 4 million a day" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hawkeye10
March 20, 2013, 04:06 PM
Thanks for posting. Don

The Car Doctor
March 20, 2013, 04:12 PM
That was interesting. Thanks for posting it. Be sure to watch the second part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdNkfTS0lOQ&list=UU7qB--C24DexdVB1GOTgbJQ&index=3

After watching those ballistic tests, I have a little more respect for the .22

Ironbar
March 20, 2013, 04:27 PM
Yeah that's great. Now WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY ALL???? I haven't seen any blasted .22 in so long you'd think they just stopped making it altogether!

kingmt
March 20, 2013, 05:44 PM
The language in this board has started getting a lot more colorful.

Inebriated
March 20, 2013, 06:02 PM
Mass production is so fascinating.

kyhunter
March 20, 2013, 11:59 PM
The language in this board has started getting a lot more colorful.

Lack of ammo is raising our stress level

ArchAngelCD
March 21, 2013, 12:07 AM
Yeah that's great. Now WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY ALL???? I haven't seen any blasted .22 in so long you'd think they just stopped making it altogether!
Crazies are buying everything that hits the shelf no matter what they already have and they are paying too much pushing up the prices for all of us.

Onward Allusion
March 21, 2013, 12:21 AM
So, I get an email notification from MidwayUSA on Agulia Super Colibri. I wasn't at my desk and got to the email 1 hour later. ONE freaking hour. I go to the site and Shazam - ALL GONE!!!

Come on???! Colibri??? You people (and you know who you are) are G D insane! Do you really think that the Guberment is gonna ban Colibri or tax the hell out of them???

SD calibers not available is stupid enough. 22LR not available is plain idiotic. 22 Colibri being sold out is stupider than stupid. Those people hoarding Colibri need to be flogged! :cuss:

Inebriated
March 21, 2013, 12:37 AM
I got a notification from Midway about Kahr 7-round mags. They were out of stock within 13 minutes. I got my 2, but I checked after I placed my order, and they were out.

An hour is MORE than enough time for ANY .22LR to come and go.

buckyn8
March 21, 2013, 12:46 AM
Awesome video!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

If you enjoyed reading about "22LR 4 million a day" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!