What do to... need advice

PDA

biogenic
March 21, 2013, 02:07 AM
Have an lc9 and I like the way it feels in the hand but the trigger pull is long..... I mean really long. Found a sig 230 and i was thinking about getting it. Feels really good in the hand and the trigger is really nice. Made in W Germany, blued.

The only think i don"t like about it is that darn 380 cartridge. Effective ? probably....
If anyone has/had a sig 230, please let me know how YOU like it.

Cheers.

If you enjoyed reading about "What do to... need advice" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sauer Grapes
March 21, 2013, 12:24 PM
Have an lc9 and I like the way it feels in the hand but the trigger pull is long..... I mean really long.

There are a bunch of good 9mm sub compacts and compacts out there with different trigger systems. Start doing some research and find something that suits you.
.380 ammo is somewhat expensive. If that cost is prohibitive for practicing on a regular basis, don't buy one. {I'm assuming this is for SD}

usmcclabaugh
March 21, 2013, 04:58 PM
Go here http://gallowayprecision.com/ruger-performance/lc9-performance-parts/. I've heard nothing but good things about the trigger upgrade.

If you enjoyed reading about "What do to... need advice" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!