Great Customer Service

PDA

InkEd
March 21, 2013, 09:10 AM
I am in luxury retail sales and try to provide good customer service because I know it is important to further your business.

Well, I have noticed that in general the firearm industry seems to have exceptionally good customer service. I think that a lot of other industries could take a cue from them. Personally, I would like to thank anyone in the industry that have exceptional custom service.

In all my experience with various companies, I can honestly say there have only been a couple of times I was disappointed with customer service from the firearms industry.

If you enjoyed reading about "Great Customer Service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jrdolall
March 21, 2013, 09:14 AM
I agree. In the past two months I have had two pistols that I returned for various reasons. One to Ruger and one to Keltec. Both were very easy to deal with and fixed the problems free of charge. I would have paid for either repair as both were older guns that I bought used so I didn't feel they were obligated to do anything for free.

If you enjoyed reading about "Great Customer Service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!