Everyone should watch this. The Assault Weapons ban and the Constitution.

PDA

ol' scratch
March 21, 2013, 04:20 PM
It does mention some things and some talking points that we all have supported, it is nice to see someone come out in defense of what we believe.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2013/03/the-assault-weapons-ban-as-understood-by-a-second-amendment-scholar.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Everyone should watch this. The Assault Weapons ban and the Constitution." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
OilyPablo
March 21, 2013, 04:49 PM
Good timing! I just saw that on another (local) forum and posted it here in another thread.

I say this: This is great for the typical PBS audience. Amazing really - the average crowd there needs to absorb this deeply.

Jake L
March 21, 2013, 06:07 PM
Truly a great video calmly explaining the reasoning behind gun rights.

TCB in TN
March 21, 2013, 07:32 PM
I am very impressed with this video. It is extremely effective having this lady to do this video also. She is definitely not what the Lame stream media typically portrays anyone who supports the 2nd.

hso
March 21, 2013, 09:46 PM
Perfect!

Big Mike
March 21, 2013, 11:54 PM
Thanks, good video.

Dr.Rob
March 22, 2013, 03:31 AM
That was really refreshing to see an academic citing not only historical reference but what the most recent decisions really mean.

kyhunter
March 22, 2013, 03:48 AM
Its a little bit of relief, but this is gonnabe along battle. The more people behind us the better. Some of those comments are clearly sheep.

If you enjoyed reading about "Everyone should watch this. The Assault Weapons ban and the Constitution." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!