Don't Tell Gabby!

PDA

vtail
March 21, 2013, 06:28 PM
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-gabby-giffords-was-shot-and-mortally-wounded_708770.html

This news could really ruin her day. :rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "Don't Tell Gabby!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
USAF_Vet
March 21, 2013, 06:29 PM
It's the start of the Zombie Apocalypse!!!

MachIVshooter
March 21, 2013, 06:34 PM
It's the start of the Zombie Apocalypse!!!

Well, I'm pretty sure feinstein is running on steam powered clock work.

As for "double barrel" biden, yeah, I'm not even shocked at the stupidity his comments exhibit anymore. The man truly is a dunce.

19-3Ben
March 21, 2013, 06:36 PM
I'm trying to find a way to justify what he's saying as even moderately sensible but nope... The wheel is spinning but the hamster is looong dead.

TCB in TN
March 21, 2013, 06:37 PM
Aren't you proud? This is our Vice President! :uhoh:

vtail
March 21, 2013, 06:39 PM
Different Dem, another stupid quote:

http://nation.foxnews.com/assault-weapons/2013/03/21/rangel-fibs-democrat-claims-millions-kids-being-shot-down-assault-weapons

Dframe
March 21, 2013, 06:45 PM
I figured it had to be Biden. The worlds most challenged intellect

Okiegunner
March 21, 2013, 06:51 PM
My God....

Biden is like a really bad case of jock-itch...He just refuses to go away and stay gone.

NavyLCDR
March 21, 2013, 06:54 PM
Typical tactic of the anti-gun crowd to exagerrate the facts to gain emotional support.

osprey176
March 21, 2013, 07:02 PM
It seems to me the only thing stupider than Biden and his type are the people who keep reelecting them.I cannot fathom the mindset that would give him authority.I suppose Al Gore was right,there are two America's.One with brains,and one without.

soonerfan85
March 21, 2013, 07:30 PM
I'm speechless. :eek:

Too bad Biden, Rangal and their cohorts don't suffer the same affliction.

armoredman
March 21, 2013, 07:51 PM
It simply shows the complete disconnect from the rest of the public that the elites in power have - they don't worry too much about getting it right, because it doesn't matter. They get a pass from the fawning media on anything they say, anyway, and they are in the last term, no worries about voters, who cares? Or what was the phrase, "what's the difference?" They don't care about Gaffy Biden saying Gabby Giffords was killed and yet walks among us, because our reactions/perceptions/responses are unimportant, and it would be inconceivable to them that they SHOULD be important.

SabbathWolf
March 21, 2013, 08:05 PM
I guess I'm the odd man out here.
I LOVE to hear Biden keep spouting off completely stupid stuff.
He is the Dem's own worst enemy....lol
Everything he says only serves to inspire more Republicans to get out and vote this time.
I hate to say it, but I know a good handful of Republicans who didn't vote at all during the last Presidential election.
They hated Romney just as bad as they did Obama.

Al Thompson
March 21, 2013, 08:30 PM
OT.

If you enjoyed reading about "Don't Tell Gabby!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!