Backgound Checks to Sell your Property?

PDA

jim243
March 21, 2013, 08:35 PM
Just watching Fox News and now Senitor Reed will be pushing background checks for ANY sale of firearms!!!!!

Does that mean I have to get government permission to sell my private property?????

I guess they don't trust us to do it responsibilty! Who voted for this jerk and his idiot friends to serve in Congress???

What's next a backgound check to sell your house or car or TV or wait FOOD, oh that's right they do that now if you take out a loan for one.

Jim

I am getting fed up with these people.

If you enjoyed reading about "Backgound Checks to Sell your Property?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Grassman
March 21, 2013, 08:38 PM
They are just striking while the iron is hot. They are literally throwing darts to see what sticks. It almost looks desperate.

DougW
March 21, 2013, 08:38 PM
Can't wait to stand in line at the DMV to sell a Ruger 10-22. Like this is going to do any good......

NY'er
March 21, 2013, 08:42 PM
I just posted this in the poison-pill thread but its my response to such nonsense-

We should make it mandatory that everyone has to have a psych exam before they are permitted to vote. After all, no sane person would vote for a candidate that was hell-bent on taking away their God-given rights and freedoms, would they? And any person who is so irrational and mentally deficient that they would clearly can be considered a threat to the rest of society, so those dangerous persons should be banned from having a vote.

Somehow I dont think that would be constitutional either...

If you enjoyed reading about "Backgound Checks to Sell your Property?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!