Ammo in rifle suppressor

PDA

ny32182
March 22, 2013, 12:04 PM
So I picked up my 762SDN6 and can't wait to try it out.

The literature says to not use reloads.

Obviously most guns and major parts literature will recommend to not use reloads. Is there any actual good reason to not shoot reloads through a can? I'm talking jacketed bullets at milspecish velocities, no weird loads or anything like that. Potentially 5.56, x51, 300 blackout, etc.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ammo in rifle suppressor" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Charger442
March 22, 2013, 12:09 PM
all manufacturers are going to say that to cover their ass come warranty time. mainly its going to be because they don't want you using a screwed up load that destabilizes the bullet, causes a baffle strike or, heaven forbid, a squib stuck in the barrel.

though most manufactures say this, im certain no one really abides by it. but as with most things, its use at your own risk.

ny32182
March 22, 2013, 03:08 PM
Ok, that is pretty much what I figured... thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ammo in rifle suppressor" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!