Horror Movies And Firearms

PDA

Rawss
March 23, 2013, 11:05 AM
So I was watching a horror movie last night "ATM" then it dawned on me, this movie could've ended way before the Hollywood ending if someone had a CCW.

There are horror movies where a firearm wouldn't help because the villain is supernatural like Mike Myers or Jason but the movies where the villains are human like "The Strangers"...a CCW would've been mighty handy!

What are your thoughts or examples of other movie heroes that could have benefited from a CCW?

If you enjoyed reading about "Horror Movies And Firearms" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
colorado_handgunner
March 23, 2013, 12:10 PM
Have thought this many times.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

NavyLCDR
March 23, 2013, 12:12 PM
You mean like this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayoR0jF0vuY

Deus Machina
March 23, 2013, 12:45 PM
Yeah, I see The Hitcher on a lot, and keep thinking "if this was my group, this movie would be about five minutes long."

Solo
March 23, 2013, 12:47 PM
One of the chief problems that prevented me from enjoying Texas Chainsaw Massacre was that it was set in Texas, but no one, not even R. Lee Ermy, had a gun!

Robert
March 23, 2013, 01:50 PM
As movies are not real this is off topic for THR.

If you enjoyed reading about "Horror Movies And Firearms" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!