Discount gun cases?

PDA

Savage99
March 23, 2013, 04:35 PM
Where can I get a Boyt canvas riflecase with a discount?

Remember before the internet how we used to get components and gear from paper catalogs like Midway, Midsouth etc?

Now the prices seem about the same plus shipping!

Or am I looking at the wrong sites?

If you enjoyed reading about "Discount gun cases?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Savage99
March 23, 2013, 10:11 PM
Who discounts Boyt gun cases?

JohnBT
March 23, 2013, 10:46 PM
How does $79.99 sound? With free shipping.

www.reedssports.com/Category/main.taf?cat=2502

beatledog7
March 23, 2013, 11:41 PM
Have you ever considered the Cabela's canvas duck cases. Very Boyd-like.

Savage99
March 24, 2013, 12:08 AM
John,

Thanks for the response. The price seems about the same as Cabela's however I am not sure I am comparing the same case.

Also I don't like how Cabela's puts their name in large letters on this and other things they don't make.

bshepherd
March 25, 2013, 10:59 AM
Check out the Optics Planet affiliate DVOR. They send out an email every day with specials. They have Boyt cases and accessories on a fairly regular basis, once every month or two I think. I bought a couple of cases and some shot shell pouches on the last Boyt special.

The Cabela's cases are not bad either, I have a few of those also. They might all be made in China in the same factory, although I think some of Boyt's are made in Korea now and the leather straps are still Italian leather.

oneounceload
March 25, 2013, 03:12 PM
IIRC, Boyt makes Cabela's........I have both for my shotguns - can't tell the difference. Boyt also owns Bob Allen

If you enjoyed reading about "Discount gun cases?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!