Need assistance with selling Savage 69-RXL

PDA

Qazw
March 23, 2013, 09:50 PM
My dad asked me to help him sell his Savage 12-gauge pump shotgun 69 RXL 40 inch barrel, safety switch. It has never been fired and is still in the case. It was purchased in 1986. I need to know where I can this sell and what he should be asking for it. Any help would be appreciated.

~Max

If you enjoyed reading about "Need assistance with selling Savage 69-RXL" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ehtereon11B
March 24, 2013, 12:52 AM
Welcome to THR.

I would try selling it to local gun shops first. I checked Gunbroker for a price and they only have two Savage 69: a barrel and a Vietnam commemorative model. So no ball park figure for price on yours. If you can't get a price you are satisfactory with from a local store, sign up for a Gunbroker account and see how much it can go for.

Al Thompson
March 24, 2013, 01:31 PM
Max, Ehtereon is on the money. I'll sling this to shotguns and see if we get more visibility.

Letting us know your state of residence would help as well. :)

Qazw
March 25, 2013, 10:37 PM
Yes, I should have said, we are in CA.

Max

If you enjoyed reading about "Need assistance with selling Savage 69-RXL" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!