A couple of new ones from Harv

PDA

harvjr
March 24, 2013, 04:05 PM
Here are 2 Three Fingers I just finished.

Top one is orange dyed bone with black liners and pins.

Bottom one is stabilized Pine cone with black linere and pins.

If you enjoyed reading about "A couple of new ones from Harv" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
March 24, 2013, 04:51 PM
Harv,

Where did you find stabilized pine cone???

Bobson
March 24, 2013, 05:06 PM
The stabilized pine cone is shweet. Very unique. Nice knives, Harvey.

Sam1911
March 24, 2013, 05:43 PM
Beautiful work! And, wow...pine cone? How cool is that? Very unexpected and fantastic looking!

harvjr
March 24, 2013, 10:01 PM
Got the Pine cone at the Denver Custom Knife show from Ankrom Exotics.

I bought several sets in different colors. This is the second set I have used.

They are definetly different

Harv

JShirley
March 24, 2013, 10:11 PM
Harv,

Wow, that pine cone looks really neat! Beautiful knives, thanks for showing them. :)

John

jbkebert
March 24, 2013, 11:11 PM
Harv,

Beautiful as always.

Now I am glad the roads were crappy today. I was about 10 miles up the road from you this morning. I had thought about calling to see if you were around, but the roads were still snow packed. Looking at the pic of the pine cone scales. I would of left your place with a few less dollars but a real nice knife.

Tanasie
March 25, 2013, 12:56 AM
Nice work...fine looking knives !

heron
March 26, 2013, 02:30 AM
Pine cone! Who would have thought? (Well, somebody did!) Looks terrific!

Sam1911
March 26, 2013, 08:04 AM
Yeah, those pine cone slabs look awesome. If you check out their web site, the sweet gum pod slabs they make are even wilder looking.

But I think the cactus ones give the pine cone a run for the money as most beautiful. Such a cool idea!

Creature
March 26, 2013, 08:38 AM
I would love a set of stabilzed pine cone grips for my 1911 or Chief's special...

harvjr
March 27, 2013, 08:37 AM
Creature,

Go to www.ankromexotics.com they have all sorts of nice stabilized wood and the Pine cones.

Harv:)

If you enjoyed reading about "A couple of new ones from Harv" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!