Lwrc repr

PDA

cmdc
March 25, 2013, 08:12 AM
I am seeking opinions about this rifle with a 20" barrel. Does anyone have experience with it?

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Lwrc repr" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jehu
March 26, 2013, 08:45 AM
I have 2 LWRC's in 5.56 which are top of the line piston rifles, very well made. I have handled the REPR but never shot one. If I did not already have an Armalite AR10A4 I would get the REPR.

cmdc
March 26, 2013, 01:04 PM
Thanks for the reply. I have a LWRC 6.8. You are correct, they are great rifles. I already have a SCAR 17 and M1A scout, but was wondering if the REPR would do anything that those two wouldn't.

LiquidTension
March 26, 2013, 02:43 PM
I absolutely loved the REPR I fired. It was a short barreled version with an AAC SDN6 mounted. Very little recoil, excellent balance, and very quiet - it went on the proverbial short list. However, I don't see it doing anything that your 17S doesn't already do.

If you enjoyed reading about "Lwrc repr" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!