Where do you guys trade knives online?

PDA

Noah
March 25, 2013, 10:18 PM
Hey! I have a CS AK-47 I'd really like to trade for something else, and thought this might be a good place to ask, what is the best (or a good and free) way/forum/website to trade it or sell it? Never done that before, but figured if I could trade a knife I'm not carrying for one I will for the price of shipping, I may as well. Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Where do you guys trade knives online?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Madcap_Magician
March 26, 2013, 11:49 AM
Bladeforums is the most active. Be advised that particular knife will likely not carry much in the way of trade value.

steveno
March 26, 2013, 01:26 PM
you might try Arizona Custom Knives

hso
March 26, 2013, 05:09 PM
You should give the Trading Post/Accessories here a try.

Noah
March 26, 2013, 05:13 PM
Thanks guys! Ya I know most people trade higher end knives, but I figured I may as well try. I looked at Blade Forums, but as far as I could tell, it took a member ship to use the trading/selling section. I've actually had some luck on knifeforums.com already!

If you enjoyed reading about "Where do you guys trade knives online?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!