Kershaw knives "Special Offer" on Amazon

PDA

Quoheleth
March 26, 2013, 10:27 AM
Amazon is running a special offer right now on Kershaw and Zero Tolerance knives (maybe their other brands, too) - $10 off a qualifying $50 purchase. I ordered myself a Kershaw Desert Sand/Black Blur, list price $110, for $49 to my door after discount and tax. I seriously thought about getting a ZT350 instead, but that's a lot of cash for a knife that's tougher than I'll ever be.

I don't know if *all* Kershaw blades are part of this offer, but all of them I saw - and I looked at a bunch - had the offer hot-linked.

Q

If you enjoyed reading about "Kershaw knives "Special Offer" on Amazon" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
wgp
March 26, 2013, 10:54 AM
Perhaps there is a company-wide program going on. At a local gun show here two weeks ago a table was selling several Kershaw models for $25 each. All were assisted-opening models, all new in regular packaging.

hso
March 26, 2013, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

Yo Mama
March 27, 2013, 07:18 PM
I couldn't find out how to get the discount?

Upstater
March 27, 2013, 07:43 PM
Sportsman's guide also had kershaw's in the current sale catalog for I believe was $17.00.

Quoheleth
March 27, 2013, 08:59 PM
I guess the special sale is done, now. I was going to order another Kershaw as a gift but the $10 discount isn't offered anymore.

Bummer...
Q

If you enjoyed reading about "Kershaw knives "Special Offer" on Amazon" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!