New AR Owners Sticky

PDA

holdencm9
March 26, 2013, 05:11 PM
It seems like there are a lot of threads from new AR owners asking pretty straightforward questions. This makes sense, since I am sure a bunch of people went out and bought the first AR they saw in the wake of Newtown, and not everyone has researched their weapon thoroughly.

I know the rifle forum already has a sticky with a bunch of links, and within that sticky is a second post for AR-centric links, maybe that post should get brought out into the open as a sticky (on the rifle page) with title "NEW AR OWNERS PLEASE READ" or something. I know we don't like to have dozens of stickies on each forum, but it could be beneficial.

Just an idea.

If you enjoyed reading about "New AR Owners Sticky" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
taliv
March 26, 2013, 06:14 PM
create a thread with the links you think are most appropriate and send me a pm and i'll stic it

holdencm9
March 27, 2013, 05:25 PM
Alright, unfortunately work got crazy busy all of a sudden but hopefully soon I can compile a dozen or so helpful links. And if anyone else sees this and wants to contribute some links, I won't mind! Thanks!

backbencher
March 29, 2013, 06:01 PM
Would it be wrong to suggest the largest AR specific forum? & a couple of other ones?

If you enjoyed reading about "New AR Owners Sticky" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!