Need XL650 Value

PDA

Lerk
March 26, 2013, 09:20 PM
Hi guys,
Simple thing. Need a fair market value on a XL650 setup that a friend is looking to sell. He asked me what I thought to sell it for, but I haven't been keeping up with things since the gun crunch started. I'll list out everything he provided me:

XL650
Casefeeder w/ a couple plates
.223 conversion kit
.45 acp conversion kit
2 die quickchange plates
powder dispenser
low primer alarm
strongmount
misc parts
instructional tape

Think you guys can help me out a little?

If you enjoyed reading about "Need XL650 Value" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sellersm
March 26, 2013, 09:59 PM
Well, with at least a 6 week wait from Dillon factory, and no one having any stock right now, he could almost ask whatever he wants & probably get it!! Definitely a seller's market!!

Around here some are going for more than new, just cuz no one has any in stock. At least 80% of new, if not more.

GT1
March 26, 2013, 10:04 PM
If it is in great ready to use condition, it is worth most of what one cost from Dillon, given the current market, and the warranty that means as long as 650s and parts are being made the press will be GTG.

A new 650 set up in one caliber is $566
Case feeder is a couple hundred.
The other stuff in your list is a couple hundred.

It has to be in excellent condition for that kind of money.

If it is in need of a rebuild then Dillon won't cover that(They cover failure/breakage), it will cost shipping and service from Dillon, that will run $150-ish.

Of course he has to show/list it where people will see it. Joe Shmoe from down the block might only offer $500.

JJ-
March 26, 2013, 10:04 PM
Easily sell it on gunbroker for 150% over new

engineermike
March 26, 2013, 11:18 PM
I see they are getting a lot for them on ebay. :eek:

iShoot17
March 27, 2013, 12:06 AM
Those happen to be two calibers that i shoot...and I am looking for an XL650.

Shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out!

If you enjoyed reading about "Need XL650 Value" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!