cobra barrel on davis derringer?

PDA

gibson_es
March 27, 2013, 09:52 PM
I just aquired a davis derringer in 38 special. Just a range gun. And i would like to get a 9mm barrel for it jiat because the ammo is cheaper. I believe that cobra uses davis' old equipment for these guns. And they appear identical to me. But wasnt sure if, for legal reasons or something, they mafe some minor changw that keeps the barrel from fitting in the old davis derringers.

Also, if they would fit... would it he safe? Ir was the davis guns built with a differebt type of metal?

If you enjoyed reading about "cobra barrel on davis derringer?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ArchAngelCD
March 28, 2013, 03:23 PM
Sorry to say but I can't see anyone really sticking their neck out to tell you if it's safe or not. There is just too much chance of harm without having the manufacturing drawings in front of you.

Good luck and be safe...

If you enjoyed reading about "cobra barrel on davis derringer?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!