Share Your Tumbling Recipes

PDA

Triumph
March 27, 2013, 11:47 PM
Wanted to see if everyone would be willing to share Tumbling recipes. Whether it be dry or wet, materials you use, how much time and any other tips & tricks.

I know some use walnut, corncob or some mixture of the two. Some others have all kinds of different wet tumbling methods.

Please share & pictures also - if you have them.

If you enjoyed reading about "Share Your Tumbling Recipes" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hardcorehunter5
March 28, 2013, 12:34 AM
lizard bedding. ordered a 25lb bag off amazon for around $25. Then I add nufinish and let that run for 30 minutes to season the walnut media. Add decapped cased and run for 2-2 1/2 hrs., prep cases then run for around 30 min to get lube off. tumbler is controlled by an outlet timer so as not to forget to turn it off..

-Hardcore

silicosys4
March 28, 2013, 02:14 AM
Wet tumbling here, stainless steel pins in a thumblers tumbler. 5 lbs of pins, 500 .38spcl brass, 1 teaspoon dawn dish soap, 1 tablespoon of lemishine. I try not to run for longer than two hours, the only thing you get after that is a media blast look to your brass, matte shiny instead of mirror shiny.

savanahsdad
March 28, 2013, 02:41 AM
for bolt action rifles I have a mix of Lyman walnut shell and Black Magic blast media, it gives the brass a glass beed blast look that helps the case grip the chamber giveing less rear thrust, and it seem to help seal the neck for less gas leak , 1 large coffee can of walnut, and only one coffee cup of blast media, run for 1hr then wash off brass , you dont want any of that grit in your gun or your dies,

for hand guns and auto loaders I use 60/40 mix Lyman red walnut and untreated corn-cob and run over night ,(about 9hrs) brass comes out better that new ,

for cases with a lot of carbon inside them ,I run my brass for 3hrs with Lyman turbo sonic wash in my 2400 tumbler ,I mix about 1gal, H2o to 4oz lyman acid wash , rinse and dry

Note: I'm on the road now , will post pics after I get home ,

gamestalker
March 28, 2013, 02:52 AM
I tumble about 20 minutes the first time in just plain corn cob media, to knock off grit and general debris before resizing. After I resized and trimmed, I use walnut that has been treated with cutting cream, and I add a shredded cotton ball to pick up any media dust. That final tumble will usually be about 6 - 8 hrs., longer if I'm working with badly tarnished brass. Works like a charm.
I don't particularly measure the amount of cutting cream I use, just a glob or two with each new untreated bowel of walnut media. I run the tumbler uncovered for about an hour to get the cutting cream distributed evenly, and dry.

GS

rondog
March 28, 2013, 03:17 AM
Cement mixer, 25# of SS pins, 25# of brass, tsp. of Lemishine, squirt of Dawn. My latest endeavor, works great! I need to make a lid for it to keep the water and suds in, but I've figured out a way to use a trash bag and some string to cover the hole up.

It also works very well with a bucket of 20/40 corncob, a big squirt of NuFinish car polish, and a bucket of brass. Did that to get the sizing lube off, and they came out even shinier.

Click on photo to run video.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/rinselman/guns/ammo%20and%20reloading/th_DSC_0165.jpg (http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/rinselman/guns/ammo%20and%20reloading/DSC_0165.mp4)

Reefinmike
March 28, 2013, 03:33 AM
harbor freight small vibratory tumbler filled up to the first washer with walnut media. every 3-4 runs of 200 38 or 45 casings I will pull out a few handfulls of media and manually mix in a capfull of nufinish and then put the media back in the tumbler. much faster and zero clumps!

Triumph
March 28, 2013, 09:34 AM
media blast look to your brass, matte shiny instead of mirror shiny.

What is "media blast" look?

Ironbar
March 28, 2013, 10:26 AM
I use the corn cob media from Drillspot: http://www.drillspot.com/products/521055/econoline_526040g-40_40_lbs_blast_media

I fill my tumbler about 2/3 full, then drop in a dollop of Mother's Aluminum polish. My brass comes out looking brand new, just as good as a wet tumbler in fact, and I don't have the hassle of drying my brass after wet tumbling.

It's a good idea to toss in some cut strips of dryer sheet to cut down on the static cling with corn cob media.

wild willy
March 28, 2013, 11:06 AM
About the same as Ironbar only I use Turtle Wax scratch and swirl remover

cfullgraf
March 28, 2013, 11:53 AM
Dry--Generally ground walnut shells. Might add a little polish as the walnut ages.

Wet--Water, Dawn, Lemishine, and stainless pins

mljdeckard
March 28, 2013, 01:16 PM
I am a rule follower, I used walnut shells with the treatment, and once, I ran out of treatment, so I ran it dry.....and it worked just fine. That's what I usually use.

Matt Dillon
March 28, 2013, 01:56 PM
I use a Frankfort arsenal tumbler with corn cob and a little Nufinish to clean my brass before I deprime it. As I deprime it, I toss it into a huge Harbor Freight tumbler(3-4 times larger than the Franklin Arsenal tumbler) s that I can clean ou the primer pockets without getting t flash holes stuck with media as the ground up walnut is so much finer tan the corn cob.

tightgroup tiger
March 28, 2013, 02:17 PM
I use standard RCBS corncob and walnut with a couple squirts of Turtle Ice car polish.

I use a Lyman ultra sonic cleaner with either Hornady one shot solution or the standard Lemi-shine and Dawn detergent.

After my pistol shells are loaded I run them through my tumbler to get the lube off.
My tumbler is a homemade rotary tumbler I built 25 years ago. The drum turns at about 100 rpms.

Triumph
March 28, 2013, 02:31 PM
So I have a Berry's 400 tumbler with a bag of Cabela's corn cob. Do I also need Walnut? If so, what's the best brand?

returningfire
March 28, 2013, 02:39 PM
Corn cob, dry with a squirt of Brasso every so often.

GLOOB
March 28, 2013, 02:56 PM
Lyman corn cob media.

1. Put media in tumbler. Turn it on. Add a squirt of NuFinish. And sometimes a bit of mineral spirits.
2. Put brass in my colander-style media separator and dip in a bucket of water. Shake around.
3. Thoroughly drain off excess water.
4. Put wet brass in tumbler, lid off (outdoors!)

Repeat 2-4 as necessary.

5. After all the brass is in, I top the tumbler off with more media, til it's up to the brim.
6. in 45 min remove clean, shiny, dry brass.

When the media gets dirty (bowl starts to get dirty), which takes a long, long time, I wash it out and reuse it. Put the media in a plastic bag and add water. Swish, knead, and then squeeze out the dirty water. Place in a tray in the sun to dry.

mljdeckard
March 28, 2013, 03:24 PM
I use crushed walnut shell lizard cage liner from Petsmart.

Triumph
March 28, 2013, 03:53 PM
Do any of you wet tumble & then use the dry tumbler to dry off brass? Sorry if anyone has already mentioned.

jim243
March 28, 2013, 04:13 PM
50/50 mix of Zilla lizard litter (Walnut) and fine corn cobb with a squart of polish.

Works well.

Jim

CMC
March 28, 2013, 04:18 PM
Sinclair media is the best I ever used.
http://www.sinclairintl.com/reloading-equipment/case-cleaning/tumbling-media-additives/case-brite-media-5-lb-sku749002203-33918-66013.aspx

silicosys4
March 29, 2013, 10:39 PM
What is "media blast" look?

My cases are completely clean after two hours of wet tumbling, and they are still mirror shiny for the first few reload and tumbling cycles if I don't tumble them longer. After the first couple of tumble cycles, or if I tumble them the first time for longer, say four hours, they are no longer see-your-face shiny, they are a satin type of shine. Still clean but definitely affected by the impact of the pins on the brass or nickel. Whether that "works" the brass enough to affect its physical properties, I can't say. I have batches of .38spcl cases that I've loaded 6 times and haven't shown any indications of being weaker, they just aren't mirror bright after tumbling anymore.

Hondo 60
March 29, 2013, 11:24 PM
I use a 16 oz cottage cheese container to scoop out corn cob.
2 containers worth & a drizzle of Nu Finish car wax.
Takes about 2 hrs to clean with new media, or longer as the media gets dirty.

The corn cob I use is 20/40, which is small enough to NOT plug flash holes.
A 40# bag is $34.90 + 3 Business Day Shipping $5.09.
(shipping used to be free)

http://www.drillspot.com/products/521055/econoline_526040g-40_40_lbs_blast_media

68lemans462
March 29, 2013, 11:28 PM
lizard bedding with a squirt of whatever extra car wax I have laying around. works great and cheap!

Rodfac
March 30, 2013, 09:22 AM
Pet store walnut bedding material for ?hamsters?, half a teaspoon of NuFinish car cleaner/wax (the orange bottle kind), and a sheet of dryer anti static cut into 2" squares.

The NuFinish adds a good polish to the brass, the dry sheets collect the primer and powder residue, keeping the media clean...Rod

evan price
March 30, 2013, 04:05 PM
5-cu-ft cement mixer, 75 lbs/15 gallons of Zilla lizard litter, one pint NuFinish, and 75 pounds of brass. The NuFinish was only added for the first time, each load after I add one cup of odorless mineral spirits. Let it run for 3-4 hours, nice clean brass.

Centurian22
March 30, 2013, 09:56 PM
My recipe is the 6mmbr guide to ultrasonic cleaning with the "cheap and clean" solution.
http://www.6mmbr.com/ultrasonic.html

rondog
March 30, 2013, 11:10 PM
5-cu-ft cement mixer, 75 lbs/15 gallons of Zilla lizard litter, one pint NuFinish, and 75 pounds of brass.

Daaaaaamn, son - you don't mess around! I'm tickled with my little 1.5cf mixer, and getting 25 lbs. of brass together for one load is a chore.

AABEN
March 30, 2013, 11:32 PM
I like the Lyman ultvasonic with the cleaner that came with it.About 8 min if real dirty 16 min I let it heat before I put the brass in.

Terrapin88
March 31, 2013, 12:17 AM
I use an older Lyman 1200, walnut media I get in the pet section of Walmart and a little NU-Finish every few loads. I like the Nu-Finish polish because the cases come out slick as well as shiny.
I just started using cut up dryer sheets in the hopper when I'm tumbling and it sure does work to take some of the dust and crud out. Great idea to whoever thought of it.

robzap
March 31, 2013, 02:41 PM
I also use a Thumler's Tumbler and stainless steel media. After tumbling I rinse with alcohol and hit them with a heat gun on low to dry the cases and avoid spots. It's the only method I've found that cleans the brass inside, outside and gets the primer pockets clean all in one fell swoop. I've found that with my tap water 6ml of Dawn and 1/4 teaspoon Lemishine does the job. Bottleneck cartridges can take a little longer to get the insides totally clean. Before stainless steel I tried: corncob, walnut shell, and Iosso Brass Cleaner. I was never satisfied with any of those methods.

Motownfire
March 31, 2013, 06:26 PM
Triumph, I buy my media at Tractor Supply Co., Northern Tool (I haven't purchased from Northern in a long time, they may still carry it or not) & Grainger. Their prices seem to be the best I have found locally.

So I have a Berry's 400 tumbler with a bag of Cabela's corn cob. Do I also need Walnut? If so, what's the best brand?

OldTex
April 1, 2013, 11:42 AM
I also use a Thumler's Tumbler and stainless steel media. After tumbling I rinse with alcohol and hit them with a heat gun on low to dry the cases and avoid spots. It's the only method I've found that cleans the brass inside, outside and gets the primer pockets clean all in one fell swoop. I've found that with my tap water 6ml of Dawn and 1/4 teaspoon Lemishine does the job. Bottleneck cartridges can take a little longer to get the insides totally clean. Before stainless steel I tried: corncob, walnut shell, and Iosso Brass Cleaner. I was never satisfied with any of those methods.

Pretty much the same as me. I don't do the alcohol and heat gun. I drop them in a tub of water with a squirt of LemiRinse in it (also found on the dishwashing aisle at the grocery store) as they come out of the tumbler, and then a rinse with cold water. Then towel off the brass and dry it usually in pie pans in the oven at lowest setting. No discoloration problems.

RandyP
April 1, 2013, 01:01 PM
Mine is a Layman 1200 Turbo dry tumbler.

50/50 mix of corncob and walnut (Lizard Litter)
A couple cut up used dryer sheets to cut down on dust
about a capful of liquid car polish well blended into the media before brass or dryer sheets are added.

I use a cheapie Harbor Freight lamp timer, set it on 3 hours in another room and forget it. When finished I put a blue plastic media seperator over a 5 gallon bucket, swirle the shiny brass with gloved hands to get all the media out of the cases - then into a plastic bin for reloading..

bigfinger76
April 2, 2013, 02:35 AM
Lyman Turbo 1200 with Lyman media (green stuff that came with the tumbler).
I have tried Nu-Finish, and it works okay. Then I tried Flitz, and the cases are mirror-like.

JC98
April 2, 2013, 09:21 AM
50/50 corn and walnut media. Add some meguiars polish and a squirt of nufinish. Tumble until they shine.

fguffey
April 2, 2013, 09:54 AM
Old March 27, 2013, 10:47 PM #1
Triumph

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanted to see if everyone would be willing to share Tumbling recipes. Whether it be dry or wet, materials you use, how much time and any other tips & tricks.

I know some use walnut, corncob or some mixture of the two. Some others have all kinds of different wet tumbling methods.

Please share & pictures also - if you have them.
Triumph is online now Report Post

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I use corm ground up media and nothing, for the worst of the cases that would require 3 days of tumbling I use vinegar and nothing for 15 minutes once for the life of the case.

When showing off and short runs I use a home made spinner.

F. Guffey

david bachelder
April 2, 2013, 10:00 AM
50:50
Lyman Corn and Lizzard walnut from Petco in a Lyman Tumbler.

I add a cap of NuFinish car wax and let her rip, two hours or longer.

Works for me.

Fencer
April 3, 2013, 01:04 AM
Walnut media and Brasso work well for me. I plan on trying the NuFinish thing after I run out of this bottle of Brasso. I toss in a used dryer sheet every now and then to keep things cleaning well. Don't know why that works, but it seems to...

GT1
April 3, 2013, 01:44 AM
Lyman red walnut and flitz treatment in my Lyman 1200 turbo. I have the walnut because it came in a package deal. I have the 40 lb bag of the drillspot stuff that will be used when I get tired of red dust.

2 hours gets it as clean as I need.

35 Whelen
April 3, 2013, 03:04 AM
Dry- a vibrator with conrcob and a 1/2 tsp or so of Brasso per load(No sermons, please. Haven't had a case fail in 20 years of using Brasso)

Wet- Harbor Freight tumbler, SS pins, Dawn and Lemi-Shine.

bigfinger76
April 3, 2013, 03:09 AM
Dry- a vibrator with conrcob and a 1/2 tsp or so of Brasso per load(No sermons, please. Haven't had a case fail in 20 years of using Brasso)

Wet- Harbor Freight tumbler, SS pins, Dawn and Lemi-Shine.

But...But...Brasso!...

35 Whelen
April 3, 2013, 06:28 AM
But...But...Brasso!...

:D:D:D

AABEN
August 23, 2013, 07:41 PM
When I used cob to clean I had one that I put my old small primers in with the cob this was to clean rill dirty brass. This cut down clean time. The old primers do a very good job in the cob.

ArchAngelCD
August 24, 2013, 02:16 AM
Another 50/50 corncob/crushed walnut shells here.

I have found corncob makes the brass nice and shinny but takes a longer time than walnut to clean the brass. Crushed walnut shells are faster at cleaning than corncob but don't make the brass as shinny. I figured if I use a 50/50 mix I get the best of both. Does it work, I'm not sure because I never did a test with all 3 options but the 50/50 mix seems to work well enough so that's what I keep doing.

I add a cut up used dryer sheet to the mix too because the sheets remove a lot of the dirt from the media and lengthens it's useful lifespan.

blarby
August 24, 2013, 04:10 PM
I now use a combination of 3 parts NuFinish to 1 Extra part Mineral Spirits for used brass on the first pass. Always in CC from drillspot- until this bag empties itself, anyways.

I use full strength NF for tumbling loaded rounds.

Thompsoncustom
August 24, 2013, 04:34 PM
Crushed walnut to clean the brass and corncob with some nu finish and turtle polishing compound for a super shine. This combo seems to get the best looking brass or atleast for me. I can get a 50lb bag of corncob here locally at any grit size for 16 bucks :)

ranger335v
August 24, 2013, 05:21 PM
Some 20-40 grit nut or corn, add cases, turn the viberator on and somewhere between 2 hours and 2 days later it'll all look done and I'll take it out. I got over the fastination with glitter many years ago. ??

sauer1911
August 24, 2013, 06:20 PM
I use ground walnut shells, and add either nufinish, or any other polishing compound that I have. I use to build and repair guitars so I have some left over very fine polishing compounds. It is a very good thick compound, so I take a little out and let the moisture evaporate over a few days, crumble it up and add it to the media. They all seem to do a very good job.

The idea of adding dryer sheets or small pieces of cloth to cut down on dust is a great idea I am gonna try.

When the media gets dirty, I dump it all in a 5g plastic bucket, about a tblspoon of laundry detergent (low sudsing) and some HOT water, just to cover the media. stir it about and then rinse off the dirt and junk, slowly with cooler water. You will lose a very small amount of media, but the shells are soo dense they sink in the water.

Now, get an OLD sheet or pillow case to pour the cleaned media thru to get rid of the water, lay it out to dry and you can reuse your walnut over and over. Just re add new compound and there you go.

Jcinnb
August 24, 2013, 07:36 PM
Po-boy Harbor Freight tumbler, cup of hot water, some lemishine and a squirt of dawn. With stainless media.

Used to tumble 4 hours, was told it was too long. Now I shoot for two.

Last weekend, took drunk and forgot, tumbled about 18 hours. Dayum! Everything seemed ok.

ArchAngelCD
August 24, 2013, 11:20 PM
I use ground walnut shells, and add either nufinish, or any other polishing compound that I have. I use to build and repair guitars so I have some left over very fine polishing compounds. It is a very good thick compound, so I take a little out and let the moisture evaporate over a few days, crumble it up and add it to the media. They all seem to do a very good job.

The idea of adding dryer sheets or small pieces of cloth to cut down on dust is a great idea I am gonna try.

When the media gets dirty, I dump it all in a 5g plastic bucket, about a tblspoon of laundry detergent (low sudsing) and some HOT water, just to cover the media. stir it about and then rinse off the dirt and junk, slowly with cooler water. You will lose a very small amount of media, but the shells are soo dense they sink in the water.

Now, get an OLD sheet or pillow case to pour the cleaned media thru to get rid of the water, lay it out to dry and you can reuse your walnut over and over. Just re add new compound and there you go.
That water is now lead contaminated and there's probably a few other goodies in there too so I would be careful where you throw it. Just sayin...

sauer1911
August 25, 2013, 11:13 AM
That water is now lead contaminated and there's probably a few other goodies in there too so I would be careful where you throw it. Just sayin...
Hmm, that is very true!?!?! Tell me where do you dispose of YOUR lead contaminated medium?? I would like to do better.

Sig

Mohave-Tec
August 25, 2013, 11:40 AM
30% cobb. 70% walnut. Both fine enough to clear 223 necks. Add a tiny bit of New Finish for sparkly.
After separating cases from the media I dump into a largish lightly damp towel, grab the ends and rock back and forth a couple times to eliminate any dust. Works great.

ess45
August 25, 2013, 12:03 PM
For rifle brass, this is my routine.

1. Deprime

2. Tumble wash (SS media, Dawn and Lemishine for 1.5 hours)

3. Dump drained brass into a dry old cotton tee shirt, fold the 4 corners, then shake and roll to remove excess water.

4. Lubricate the brass (I use Imperial Sizing wax) and resize. Note that the brass is not completely dry at this time.

5. Measure the length and trim as necessary.

6. Dump the brass to a basin, wash with soap and water to remove the lubricant.

7. Back to step number 3.

8. Dump the brass to the vibratory tumbler with crushed walnut media and car wax, and tumble for 30 min to one hour. The brass is completely dry and ready to use. This step also helps minimize early tarnishing of the brass.

For pistol

Vibratory tumbler with crushed walnut and car wax for 2-3 hours.

Jcinnb
August 25, 2013, 11:18 PM
I get right many pieces of SS stuck in the neck of 25-06 cases. Seems a perfect fit,

blarby
August 26, 2013, 01:42 AM
Tell me where do you dispose of YOUR lead contaminated medium??

I send it to washington. They can file it with all the other hazardous waste on cap hill.

LeftyTSGC
August 26, 2013, 12:33 PM
For Handgun Brass:

Wet Wash: Vinegar, salt, dish soap, Hot water. Soak/agitate 15 minutes, rinse with Hot water very well (at least twice). Let dry (sun or overnight). I know this takes time but its a hobby.:neener:

Dry tumble: 30 minutes Zilla Lizard Walnut media, dryer sheet, with a little Rooster shine to slick the brass for easy resizing.:confused:

De-prime:cool:

Dry tumble: 2 hours Walnut media, dryer sheet, check primer pockets after, should be cleaned if not then clean pockets by hand.

Dry tumble: Corn Cob media, dryer sheet, with Rooster Shine 1-2 hours.:D

Reload and shoot, start all over again. This is a great Hobby:)

Hondo 60
August 26, 2013, 01:35 PM
Bought a bag of 20/40 corncob blast media from drillspot.com back when they didn't charge shipping.
I put 3 medium sized cottage cheese containers of media in my Lyman 1200 turbo tumbler.

With new media I also add a capful of Nufinish.

On 2nd & subsequent tumblings I add a used dryer sheet to help keep the media clean.

The longer I run it, the shinier the brass.
So I usually let it run 8 hrs or more.

Springfield0612
August 26, 2013, 02:35 PM
I've done Ultrasonic, dry tumble with corn cob, and wet tumble with SS pins. The biggest complaint I have heard about SS pins is they will tarnish after being run because there is nothing to protect them against tarnishing. So my recipies is:
1) Mix a 1 gallon solution of Birchwood Casey brass cleaner, 4 tablespoons of Murphys oil Soap.
2) Place SS pins in the drum, squirt about 1/4 teaspoon of Turtle Wax Liquid car polish on the pins and shake around to agitate and coat all the pins.
3) Put in your brass followed by your cleaning solution.
4) 2 hour tumble, remove, rinse, dry.

I re-use this solution 3 times before I dispose of it. Each time the pins get new polish added.

Once the brass is tumbled and I rinse it. You can tell the wax has coated the brass because the water beads up and runs right off. No tarnishing at all, and I don't have to get my nice shiney brass all covered in media dust.

LeftyTSGC
August 29, 2013, 09:28 AM
Question about Lemi-shine,

Every post that i see Lemi shine mentioned only involves the use of ss media. Is this the only way Lemi-shine can be used? Can it be used with a water mix also? Just curious.

Springfield0612
August 29, 2013, 01:04 PM
Lemi shine can be used as a soak, with SS media, ultrasonic cleaner, I've even heard people using the granulated lemi shine in corn cob or walnut media dry tumbled as well.

LeftyTSGC
August 30, 2013, 08:16 PM
Question about Lemi-shine,

Every post that i see Lemi shine mentioned only involves the use of ss media. Is this the only way Lemi-shine can be used? Can it be used with a water mix also? Just curious.
Okay another NOOB question, went to Wally World today and saw Lemi-shine in a tub as a powder(crystal), a packet (dishwasher) and as a liquid as a rinse aid. Is it the Rinse aid that i need or the detergent in the tub??

DBR
August 30, 2013, 08:25 PM
I tried several routines for prepping rifle brass with SS pin wet tumbling.

What I do now is:
1-clean fired brass in a vibratory tumbler with walnut shell.
2-lube then decap, size and trim (Dillon trimmer) and neck expand using a progressive press.
3-Wet tumble in a Thumbler 15# tumbler.

I use 4# brass (approx 300 223 cases)
3 quarts of room temperature water
5# SS pins
1/4 tsp Lemishine
1 Tbsp Dawn detergent

Run for about four hours.

Rinse and re-rinse in the tumbler barrel until the soap suds are mostly gone.

Fill my small Dillon media separator with room temp water to the top and separate the pins from the brass.

Roll the brass back and forth in a large towel then either leave to dry or put in a 200* oven for about two hours.

The SS pins deburr the case mouths, clean the case necks and primer pockets. The detergent removes the sizing lube. I have a water softener but since using the Lemishine I have had no issues with spotting etc.

For pistol brass I vibratory tumble with melamine 20/40 plastic blasting media. It works better than shells, makes very little dust and I already have it on hand for my blast cabinet.

If you enjoyed reading about "Share Your Tumbling Recipes" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!