Comfortable Shoulder Rig In Condition One - Does It Exist?

PDA

doc540
March 28, 2013, 10:45 PM
I'm on my fourth shoulder rig and have yet to find a comfortable design that allows me to carry my Colt COO in Condition One, either horizontal or vertical.

Can you recommend one?:banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about "Comfortable Shoulder Rig In Condition One - Does It Exist?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SharpsDressedMan
March 28, 2013, 11:30 PM
Alessi Bodyguard. VERY comfortable, and fast. I rate it higher than any other one that I know of for the 1911. ........................................................................... http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/matquig/DSC06273.jpg

doc540
March 28, 2013, 11:38 PM
thnx

retention is by the holster cup friction only?

nevermind...just read about the pull through snap

SharpsDressedMan
March 29, 2013, 06:53 AM
Alessi has been selling that style of holster (with pull thru snap) for around 35 years. They are one of the industry's best kept secrets, mostly because they are a small shop, don't advertise, and stay busier than they can handle. If we tell everyone, then the wait will just get longer.

mtrmn
March 29, 2013, 01:25 PM
+1000 for the Alessi!!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Comfortable Shoulder Rig In Condition One - Does It Exist?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!