Help! Glock slide blocked

PDA

mwsenoj
March 29, 2013, 10:11 PM
Said as much as I could think of when I took the video. Please watch and diagnose and suggest remedy if you can.

This happened when I was installing the Ghost Rocket 3.5 connector. It happens the same when the connector is in or not. Also the same when the bbl and spring are in place or removed.

http://youtu.be/8fozPngtZpo

If you enjoyed reading about "Help! Glock slide blocked" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mwsenoj
March 30, 2013, 01:03 AM
It looks like this will remain a mystery because whatever the problem was has wiggled itself back into spec. Looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.

kyhunter
March 30, 2013, 01:25 AM
did you remove the slide lock? if so was it reinstalled backwards? Also double check to make sure the recoil spring is in its slot on the barrel.

SilentScream
April 2, 2013, 08:09 PM
I would make sure the ejector assembly is seated correctly as I noticed the rear pin was out of the frame.

AKpwnr
April 4, 2013, 02:38 PM
Hard to tell from the video, you've probably already done it but I would dissasemble everything, inspect every part then put it back together, it seems to solve 90% of my firearm problems.

If you enjoyed reading about "Help! Glock slide blocked" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!