.451 bullets 230gr columbus oh.

PDA

jbisky
March 30, 2013, 04:24 PM
ok,where are all the .451 230 grain FMJ or plated bullets? Anyone in the Columbus area have any ideas where to buy some??

If you enjoyed reading about ".451 bullets 230gr columbus oh." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
longdayjake
March 30, 2013, 05:34 PM
I have 200k of them that will be going up on the website on Sunday. I just need some time to catch up on this huge backlog of orders or I would already have them on the website. In case you are wondering who I am, I own www.rmrbullets.com Also, everyone that reads this should know that I pick up more bullets every Wednesday. So, if what you want is not showing on the website, just check back on Wednesday. Lately most stuff has been selling out within 24 hours so that is why the website looks so bare.

bds
March 30, 2013, 06:33 PM
Lately most stuff has been selling out within 24 hours so that is why the website looks so bare.
Many items on the "Where are the reloading components" thread have been selling out within hours - http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=707473&page=5

I pick up more bullets every Wednesday. So, if what you want is not showing on the website, just check back on Wednesday.
Nice tip, thanks! :D

ljnowell
March 30, 2013, 06:42 PM
JBISKY, I have bought from Jacob in the past, buy with confidence. He is a good guy that does his best to provide quality product and service. He and Missouri Bullet are the two best people out there! If I need jacketed or plated bullets, Jake is the only one I would buy from.

jbisky
March 31, 2013, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the info guys. Im getting ready to place an order today.now the hard part.....waiting til they arrive!!!

If you enjoyed reading about ".451 bullets 230gr columbus oh." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!