MT HB304--permit-less concealed carry

PDA

MTMilitiaman
March 31, 2013, 02:31 AM
MT is considering permit-less or "Constitutional" concealed carry. I believe it is HB304, and last I heard it had pretty much made it through the Senate but needed to pass the 3rd reading, and of course be signed by the governer. I was wondering if anyone had an update on this. I am excited to be welcomed into the same proud fold as Alaska and Vermont, and am so looking forward to getting another holster for my G19, so I can start carrying it concealed.

I realize it is easy enough to get a permit in this state and a permit isn't even necessary for over 99% of the state (outside city limits), but these days, who can blame you for not wanting to jump through hoops to get yourself on another government list?

If you enjoyed reading about "MT HB304--permit-less concealed carry" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
March 31, 2013, 07:34 AM
http://openstates.org/mt/bills/2013/HB304/

PASSED HOUSE Feb 22, 2013
PASSED SENATE Mar 23, 2013

MTMilitiaman
March 31, 2013, 11:25 AM
So now we just need the Gov to sign the thing?

armoredman
March 31, 2013, 11:46 AM
Outstanding! Welcome to the party, MT!

If you enjoyed reading about "MT HB304--permit-less concealed carry" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!