Browning 1911 .22 A1 review

PDA

Sniper66
April 1, 2013, 10:10 AM
Just bought my wife this pistol, so thought I would share my observations. We shot it for the first time this weekend. It is her first gun. First off, the fit and finish looks good and is very smooth and precise. The smaller size was a good fit for my petite wife and comfortable in my hand too. We ran about 100-125 rounds thru it without a hitch and my wife had the satisfaction of hitting her targets most of the time. Unlike me, she has rock steady nerves and is already a better pistol shot than I am. We will take it to the range to shoot from a rest to test the accuracy, but it seems very good. Overall, it is a fine pistol and I highly recommend it. The only negative is the sights are not easy to see in low light. Feel free to ask me any other questions about it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Browning 1911 .22 A1 review" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ambidextrous1
April 1, 2013, 10:22 AM
Pics? :)

Pilot
April 1, 2013, 10:24 AM
These pistols seem perfect for woman and kids who have smaller hands to learn how to shoot. They are pushing $600 in my area, however, and I just can't justify it over my Ruger MK II's. They sound like great little guns.

If you enjoyed reading about "Browning 1911 .22 A1 review" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!