I know the bills need to get paid but...

PDA

jdex
April 1, 2013, 08:28 PM
Do we really need a CTD add on here?

If you enjoyed reading about "I know the bills need to get paid but..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Torian
April 1, 2013, 08:28 PM
Ad blocker works wonders brah!

oneounceload
April 1, 2013, 08:35 PM
What? you have a problem with a company that tries to make a profit?

Before you whine - do they have inventory when others don't?

No bitchin' allowed

Derek Zeanah
April 1, 2013, 08:57 PM
Without getting too detailed: when we have excess ad slots, we let another company fill them for us with gun-related ads. And CTD pushes ads through them.

However, I'm getting better at finding advertising, so we'll be having fewer and fewer excess ad slots to fill in the future. So expect the number of those ads to go down.

(At least the current one uses the NRA logo as the key image element.)

jdex
April 1, 2013, 09:01 PM
Good point, I stay on their email list for the chuckles. I like the "spend your tax refund here" ones.

jdex
April 1, 2013, 09:04 PM
On my phone.

To the other posting, I'm not whining, I understand needing to cover the bills or make a profit, for this site and CTD, I just think its in bad taste as most here would rather go without than order anything from them.

jdex
April 1, 2013, 09:06 PM
Of course they have inventory, who in thier right mind would buy anything from them.

beatledog7
April 1, 2013, 09:44 PM
If you child needed a kidney, and your insurance was either nonexistent or wouldn't cover it, and Bloomberg offered to pay for the whole shebang, would you turn him down?

Texan Scott
April 1, 2013, 09:51 PM
I dunno ... is he buying the kidney from CTD?

beatledog7
April 1, 2013, 09:58 PM
Does it matter, really?

Mal H
April 1, 2013, 10:49 PM
We're probably done here, right?

(Rhetorical question because it's now closed.)

If you enjoyed reading about "I know the bills need to get paid but..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!