Summary of the proposed Connecticut legislation.

PDA

ol' scratch
April 2, 2013, 10:16 AM
I am truly speechless. They took a play from New York and making it a felony to load more ammunition in a magazine than they say is allowed. There are lots of other things too.

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/connecticut/bipartisan-agreement-on-a-state-gun-control-bill-made

If you enjoyed reading about "Summary of the proposed Connecticut legislation." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MagnunJoe
April 2, 2013, 10:35 AM
One by one, we R losing states every month. About 10 other states have anti gun legislation pending. But hold on: many here say we R actually winning.

fdashes
April 2, 2013, 10:40 AM
Post #2...if this is winning I don't wanna see losing. Yet, we shooters are still not fighting as one.

pistolpositive
April 2, 2013, 11:26 AM
I woke to read about this pending legislation in Connecticut and my demeanor declined. I was depressed. I need to look at how the anti-gun stuff is playing out nationally in a more logical manner, but I do feel we are losing.
What states are we likely to lose this year=
What states we are likely to retain=
What states are likely to make changes that are less gun friendly, but not altogether anti-gun=

KimberUltra
April 2, 2013, 11:30 AM
We've lost ct. Time to move.

HOOfan_1
April 2, 2013, 11:42 AM
These laws are about criminals and prevention

Making criminals out of honest people

and

Preventing citizens from living in a free society.

Maybe the legislators should just hold a Constitution burning party right there on the floor of the Colorado, New York and Connecticut state capitols.

If you enjoyed reading about "Summary of the proposed Connecticut legislation." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!