Site Statistics....

PDA

mcdonl
April 3, 2013, 06:53 AM
I have been coming here every day pretty much (Except for my boycott) and I have noticed that there is some serious stagnation in the general forum. Same topics, little change in several weeks.

Is there a place to see stats such as hits vs posts, etc?

I am just alarmed by what appears to be a lack of user involvement on the site.

If you enjoyed reading about "Site Statistics...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Derek Zeanah
April 3, 2013, 11:08 AM
I have noticed that there is some serious stagnation in the general forum. Same topics, little change in several weeks.

Is there a place to see stats such as hits vs posts, etc?

Not so much, no. We can run queries and determine things like new posts per day, new threads per day, etc, but not on a forum-by-forum basis. At least not easily.

We've seen a very slight slowdown over the past few weeks, which I'm attributing to post-Sandy Hook gun control fatigue. Lots of energy-draining efforts going on, and as things are slowing down nationally after a big loss in Colorado I think folks are just recovering.

That said, it's not much of a slowdown:

http://www.thehighroad.org/picture.php?albumid=24&pictureid=94

mcdonl
April 3, 2013, 12:19 PM
Thanks Derek... it may also be that the topics are more focused so they stay longer.

If you enjoyed reading about "Site Statistics...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!