Camp Perry Questions

PDA

smetz
April 3, 2013, 03:15 PM
A newbie question. Can anyone tell me which matches I would enter for the complete 2700 in pistol?
THANKS for any help!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Camp Perry Questions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dennymac
April 3, 2013, 03:27 PM
Good afternoon. The 2700 is a single match. It is fired with up to 3 different handguns. 90 rounds from a .22 LR, 90 rounds from any center fire, and 90 rounds from the .45 ACP equals 270 rounds. 270 rounds equals a possible 2700 points. 2700 Bulls Eye Match. Best of luck. DennyMac

cavman
April 6, 2013, 04:00 AM
And in addition, on Sunday there are the "real" matches.

http://www.odcmp.com/NM/Pistol.htm

With your .45 there is the Presidents Hundred (40 shots), as well as the National Trophy (EIC) match (30) shots.

Also, your state probably sends a team to the Team Trophy match. The team has to have at least one new shooter on the team by rule. (Someone with no EIC points yet)--and it sounds like you might not have any EIC ( i.e. Distinguished) points- so maybe it could be you. New shooters are worth their weight in gold.

I love Sunday shooting.

If you enjoyed reading about "Camp Perry Questions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!