Do you own a T/C Cherokee ? Help ?

PDA

Jim, West PA
April 3, 2013, 04:50 PM
If you own a Cherokee, would you please be kind enough to take the measurement like the one in the pic ?
This pic is of a Seneca Bbl and the measurement i get is 9 1/8 inch at the center of the lug.
I'm trying to determine if the Cherokee Bbl will fit into a Seneca stock.

If you enjoyed reading about "Do you own a T/C Cherokee ? Help ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
turkeyinstrut
April 10, 2013, 11:51 PM
Jim a Cherokee barrel will fit in a Seneca stock but the under-rib will need trimmed just a little.

Curator
April 11, 2013, 09:24 AM
Yes, the forearm on the Seneca is a bit shorter than the Cherokee. The barrels are identical from breech to barrel key tenon, but the under rib on the Seneca barrel is slightly longer. The barrel switch is easier when using a Cherokee barrel on a Seneca, but the Seneca under rib is easily shortened to fit the Cherokee stock.

Jim, West PA
April 11, 2013, 12:28 PM
Thanx fellas. I do 'preciate the info. I found a .45 Cherokee Bbl but then durin' sealin the deal........no more contact. :confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "Do you own a T/C Cherokee ? Help ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!