Disposable Magazines

PDA

Spdracr39
April 4, 2013, 04:52 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew where to get the disposable high capacity magazines they are trying to outlaw. I figure since regular ammo is scarce maybe these are plentiful. Just think you could shoot a full mag throw it in the trash and save all that wear on your thumb. Maybe that crazy lady is on to something !!

If you enjoyed reading about "Disposable Magazines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
LiENUS
April 4, 2013, 05:00 PM
Obviously she was talking about stripper clips dude, now where can I find high capacity 30 round clips?

morcey2
April 4, 2013, 05:15 PM
Obviously she was talking about stripper clips dude, now where can I find high capacity 30 round clips?
My thumb hurts just thinking about that one.

herkyguy
April 5, 2013, 09:45 AM
perfect case study into why the whole gun ban thing is foolish. politicians and political wanna-be types are passing legislation on things they don't have even the most remote understanding of.

Shaver
April 5, 2013, 10:18 AM
All the mags I have bought have come pre-loaded, use them once and toss them...gee where have you been?

berettaprofessor
April 5, 2013, 11:13 AM
politicians and political wanna-be types are passing legislation on things they don't have even the most remote understanding of.

And how is that new? Or different from the general American electorate?

If you enjoyed reading about "Disposable Magazines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!