Huge gun auction April 20th, Pryor, OK

PDA

Pulp
April 4, 2013, 11:57 PM
http://www.chuppsauction.com/auction9.htm

I'm not affiliated in any way, just passing some information along to anyone what might be interested. I may go, just to watch, but I'm guessing the majority of those guns are out of my budget.

If you enjoyed reading about "Huge gun auction April 20th, Pryor, OK" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MIOkie
April 13, 2013, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the info, Pulp. A coworker brought in a copy of the Sale Bill and I was amazed at the number of black powder guns up for grabs. If that was somebody's personal collection it must have taken decades to amass. Appears to be many originals. I would love to give it a shot myself... but I just foolishly wasted my money on buying a new home for the Wife.

The_Next_Generation
April 13, 2013, 07:55 PM
Wow..over 390 firearms...you'd have to work at a collection like that for a lonnggg time!

If you enjoyed reading about "Huge gun auction April 20th, Pryor, OK" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!