Tapatalk forum app on iPhone 5 ???

PDA

Motownfire
April 7, 2013, 05:15 PM
Who uses Tapatalk on their iPhone 5 here? Is it a lot better than navigating the forum via Safari?

If you enjoyed reading about "Tapatalk forum app on iPhone 5 ???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Derek Zeanah
April 7, 2013, 06:12 PM
Probably. The app we're most likely to deploy is a branded version of Tapatalk.

rikman
April 7, 2013, 11:30 PM
Use it on iPhone 4S and iPad ...work real good last long time....

docnyt
April 7, 2013, 11:39 PM
I'm using it now on my 5. It's less clunky and much easier to navigate, easier to upload pics. Only drawback is the search function sucks big time. The tapatalk HD on iPad is even better in terms of the functionality.

Motownfire
April 7, 2013, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the info guy's.

I'll be keeping an eye out for the new APP Derek.

DeepSouth
April 8, 2013, 12:00 AM
Probably. The app we're most likely to deploy is a branded version of Tapatalk.

Any idea when this might be. The Tapatalk app didn't really get along with me, I should try it again. Haven't used it in a little over a year.

Derek Zeanah
April 8, 2013, 10:14 AM
Any idea when this might be. The applications and fees will go out this week, then we wait on approval.

UnderTheGun
April 19, 2013, 12:15 PM
Do you know what the general time for approval is? I'm considering Tapatalk but it sounds like it may be worth the wait.

Derek Zeanah
April 19, 2013, 12:20 PM
Go ahead and install Tapatalk. I can't make any promises on a timeframe.

UnderTheGun
April 19, 2013, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. Went with TT2.

Will standby for info on approval.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

ssyoumans
April 19, 2013, 01:44 PM
TapaTalk works really well on the forums. I use it on at least 5 different gun boards. One flaw is that it doesn't allow you to participate in polls.

Blakenzy
April 20, 2013, 10:48 AM
The only thing I do not like about it is the annoying message at the bottom "sent from my so and so".

Sent from my 1911 using Tapashoot 45

docnyt
April 20, 2013, 11:35 AM
^^^You know you can remove that by going into settings and turning signature off, right?

R.W.Dale
April 20, 2013, 11:38 AM
Everything's better than navigating via safari. I use "the perfect browser" and safari is tossed in a forgotten junk app folder

However I like tapatalk even more where applicable for dedicated forum browsing.

If you enjoyed reading about "Tapatalk forum app on iPhone 5 ???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!