Met an Anti-2nd Amendment couple

PDA

gunsnukes
April 7, 2013, 09:17 PM
My wife and I are celebrating our 30th Anniversary in Ft. Lauderdale, at the Ritz for a few days. While sitting at the bar, the guy next to me noticed I had a tattoo on my left forearm. I moved closer so he could read it and then let his wife read it as well. They did not appreciate seeing the 2nd Amendment on my arm. He stated that he had hunted but did not think anyone needed more than 2 or 3 rounds to shoot birds or animals. I asked what he would do if five guys attacked him. He said he guessed he would die.I asked where they were from and he said Massachusetts and he voted at the same poling place as John Kerry. I was stunned and they abruptly got up and left. No opportunity for debate or education.

If you enjoyed reading about "Met an Anti-2nd Amendment couple" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
April 8, 2013, 12:34 AM
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=270671

If you enjoyed reading about "Met an Anti-2nd Amendment couple" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!