Vepr 7.62x54r alt. furniture & threading addition

PDA

ShooterGuy
April 7, 2013, 11:18 PM
While I do love the wood on my Vepr, it's almost too pretty for its purpose. So am looking at changing out the furniture and threading it for a muzzle brake.

Was wondering if I could get some insight from some other Vepr owners on good alternatives available and if anyone happened to know the die size to thread for the brake?

I was looking at Midwest Ind. handguard, and the Black Horse SVD style stock but I've seen other stuff in pictures out in the world of stuff I couldn't identify that looked like good options.

So what have you tried, what worked, what didn't, etc? Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Vepr 7.62x54r alt. furniture & threading addition" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dvdcrr
April 7, 2013, 11:21 PM
I once used an ace receiver block and sidefolder along with the robarms handguard. Worked real well .

If you enjoyed reading about "Vepr 7.62x54r alt. furniture & threading addition" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!