hi tech ammo?

PDA

mtrmn
April 8, 2013, 09:11 PM
Has hi-techammo.com completely left the building? I have done good business with them over the last few years, most recently in January. Now my shortcuts won't even connect after a couple months of them showing to be completely out of stock on every item. They were good people-I hope the shortage hasn't killed their business.......:(

If you enjoyed reading about "hi tech ammo?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
NeuseRvrRat
April 8, 2013, 09:42 PM
they probably sold everything they had

Jasper1573
April 8, 2013, 11:21 PM
If you call them, you may be able to talk to them...I am sure that they will update you if they have or expect to have anything in stock. I too have enjoyed business with them in the past and they have been straight shooters business-wise with me.

A Pause for the Coz
April 9, 2013, 08:44 AM
I hope he squirreled away some money. The bad part about selling every thing you have one month is the bills keep coming the next.

( Patiently waiting for some WC844)

mtrmn
April 9, 2013, 10:03 AM
I guess I'll have to wait til I get home in another week to call. I can't even get the website to come up.

mtrmn
April 9, 2013, 01:00 PM
Just called-no answer. Got a voicemailbox but did not leave a message.

rg1
April 9, 2013, 01:29 PM
Hope they are at the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot again this coming weekend. They usually have some components but sell out of .223 and 30 caliber stuff pretty quick. Don't know what to expect with the present component situation.

grubbylabs
April 9, 2013, 01:59 PM
Their site is not coming up for me either.

Clark
April 9, 2013, 02:07 PM
http://hi-techammo.com/

mtrmn
April 9, 2013, 05:20 PM
OK now it works:confused: Thanks Clark for encouraging me to try it again. I guess the site was down for a while. I was afraid they had gone under due to not having any inventory to sell.

If you enjoyed reading about "hi tech ammo?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!