custom gas/sight block for AK rifle?

PDA

jason41987
April 9, 2013, 10:25 PM
i need a custom gas/sight block combo for an AK rifle.. i want this combination block to be something like the krinkov or AK-102 combo block, but instead being made for a larger diameter RPK contoured barrel, with the bayonet lug still on it

so... how would i do this, have one machined from a single block to match my specs or cut the tube part that goes over the barrel off a pre-existing sight and weld on a larger diameter tube to fit over the barrel?

i could come up with a 3D model of the part id need to be made with a solid modeling program, but how much would it cost to have someone machine this part for me if given the necessary specs?

the purpose of this is essentially a heavy-barrel build for a 16" AK-102 clone

If you enjoyed reading about "custom gas/sight block for AK rifle?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "custom gas/sight block for AK rifle?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!