+1 Mossberg customer service

PDA

breakingcontact
April 10, 2013, 05:25 PM
They are slow, but good.

I emailed them probably 3 months ago, asking for the charging handle the shotgun was displayed with on their website instead of the smaller one it came with.

No response for about a month, then got a confirmation. Then nothing for about 2 months. Then the part came in today!

No charge to me.

I can admit that if you needed something right away, you'll be frustrated. But for no cost, I got the part I wanted (and should have came with in the first place) for free. Previously they sent me a replacement for an extension for free (although I contend their choate extensions are junk).

If they could just tighten up their quality control a little bit I think they would be held in higher regard as a quality manufacturer.

If you enjoyed reading about "+1 Mossberg customer service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "+1 Mossberg customer service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!