My first revolver

PDA

sevt_chevelle
April 10, 2013, 11:01 PM
Today I picked up my first revolver. Never been a fan of wheel guns, but after getting a Henry lever gun I wanted a nice side arm to go with it and the old style revolvers soon became very appealing. Its an Uberti Cattleman in 44 Mag with the target sights. Hoping to take the Henry and this out deer hunting this coming season. Just need to find some ammo for this thing. Got some dies on order so hopefully I can do some reloading for it...Eric

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/sevt_chevelle/IMG_2902_zps88e04f79.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "My first revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bannockburn
April 11, 2013, 12:10 AM
sevt chevelle

Nice choice for your first handgun and it makes for a great companion with your Henry rifle. I kind of did the same thing (though it wasn't my first revolver), a couple of years ago when I picked up a Beretta Stampede and a Rossi Model 92, both in .45Colt.

MedWheeler
April 11, 2013, 11:01 AM
Now you've gone and done it... :D

Thursday45
April 11, 2013, 11:16 AM
Well usually how revolver buying goes, this will be the first of many for you. I owned zero on Jan 1, 2013. I now own four. :)

nelsonal
April 11, 2013, 11:18 AM
And so it begins! Hope you like your 44 as much as I like mine!

osteodoc08
April 11, 2013, 12:59 PM
Nice shootin' irons Sir.

returningfire
April 11, 2013, 02:39 PM
You will need another one just like it, cause you have two hands

If you enjoyed reading about "My first revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!