If there's any spare room in your gun safe

PDA

Topgun
March 15, 2004, 06:59 PM
It is one REALLY good place to keep your computer tower when on vacation. Just unplug the back wires an stick it in.

:)

If you enjoyed reading about "If there's any spare room in your gun safe" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
45R
March 15, 2004, 07:06 PM
:scrutiny:

HAHAHAH LOL!!! Your bad!

4v50 Gary
March 15, 2004, 07:10 PM
What space?:uhoh:

Declaration Day
March 15, 2004, 07:15 PM
...was your computer stolen while on vacation?

ksnecktieman
March 15, 2004, 07:16 PM
An optimist says the safe is half full.
A pessimist says the safe is half empty.
An engineer says the safe is too big.

A High Roader knows it is a tragedy, and must be rectified with a trip to the gun shop?

NRA4LIFE
March 15, 2004, 07:22 PM
You're kidding right? After my wife found out I had some spare room, that situation was quickly rectified. Photo albums, jewelry, Wayne Gretsky rookie card,etc, etc, etc. Now, If I reconfigured the inside...........

Declaration Day
March 15, 2004, 07:28 PM
Give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he just bought a bigger safe. Give him 3-5 days to properly fill it.

Majic
March 15, 2004, 07:31 PM
Spare space! :rolleyes:

M1911Owner
March 15, 2004, 07:34 PM
If not enough room, you can remove the hard drive and just store that. Better yet, make backups on CD or DVD and store them off site.

Mal H
March 15, 2004, 07:45 PM
I might be able to fit in a PDA, but that's about it. I have pistols and revolvers stuck in nooks and crannies under and between the long gun stocks.

Mark Tyson
March 15, 2004, 07:49 PM
Always buy a gun safe one size bigger than you think you need.

Mal H
March 15, 2004, 07:56 PM
I did!

I think that rule-of-thumb should be "... two times bigger than you think you need." :)

4v50 Gary
March 15, 2004, 07:57 PM
Sure Mark. What happens after there's no more space for additional safes? :uhoh:

OK, convert a room into a vault. Gotcha!

Declaration Day
March 15, 2004, 08:04 PM
I've always wanted to have a gun room! My current house is not big enough though. :(

Topgun
March 15, 2004, 08:25 PM
but I keep my gun safe in a gun safe.

:D

jsalcedo
March 15, 2004, 08:48 PM
I am full up. Except for a little floor space.

If I can find a new place for my cleaning kit (3ft long 14in high)
Maybe I can get a few more handguns.

The computers are expendable.

Orion
March 15, 2004, 08:59 PM
At the current pace of computer evolution I can't see wasting space on trying to protect something that will be obsolete by the time I get back from vacation anyway.

Computer tower takes up the space of at least 5 guns. maybe more.

PlayTheAces
March 15, 2004, 09:09 PM
If I had any open space at all in my safe, I'd feel obligated to immediately run out and buy another gun. Maybe even a few rounds of ammo.

As it is, the wife is a bit miffed she discovered an ammo can of 8mm in her laundry cabinet.

Myself
March 15, 2004, 09:50 PM
I'm getting to the point where I think I should buy an old bank. Thats the only way I would have room in a safe. :D

Gewehr98
March 15, 2004, 11:44 PM
Namely, you've got extra room in your gun safe.

My problem, however, is that I'm trying to find extra space in my gun room for another safe. Mrs. G-98 wants her closet space back from my overflow pieces, and the house might be on the very edge of floor loading limits with the number of populated gun safes I already have. So the computers just sit on the floor next to their respective desks. :D

WhoKnowsWho
March 16, 2004, 08:48 AM
Space? I play Tetris with my space... it always amazes me what else I can fit in there... but I think I am done pulling my magician tricks now. :(

If you enjoyed reading about "If there's any spare room in your gun safe" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!