Tales Of The Gun

PDA

RepublicanMan
March 15, 2004, 07:13 PM
If you haven't seen it during one of the 50000 times it's been on, the history of the M-16/AR-15 is on the History Channel right now.

If you enjoyed reading about "Tales Of The Gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SodiumBenzoate
March 15, 2004, 07:15 PM
Great

Already seen it, but it's a goodie.

/e

0_o you live near me...

Sisco
March 15, 2004, 07:17 PM
"Soldiers were told the new M-16 was 'self cleaning' and cleaning kits were not even issued"
:eek:

azrael
March 15, 2004, 08:42 PM
I have been trying to get someone to trade me some tales of the gun episodes for a month now to no avail..

People are watching it but they are not TAPING it!!

Greg L
March 15, 2004, 09:32 PM
People are watching it but they are not TAPING it!!

Tape? What's that? Isn't that something similar to those big black cd's (as my 8 year old calls them) that are sitting down in a box in the basement? :evil:

(Now I just need to figure out a way to download things off my Tivo to my computer so that I can burn them on a dvd)

Greg

Zedicus
March 15, 2004, 09:57 PM
(Now I just need to figure out a way to download things off my Tivo to my computer so that I can burn them on a dvd)

Here ya go!
http://dealdatabase.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37 :D

azrael
March 15, 2004, 09:58 PM
well I am willing to trade gunleather for tales of the gun episodes:D

Greg L
March 15, 2004, 10:19 PM
:cool:

Thanks Zedicus

dinosaur
March 16, 2004, 07:14 AM
Did you see the show after Tales? WTH was that doing on THC?:what: What drek!:barf: Arianna Puffnstuff and the husband of the so called CIA agent.

If Puffnstuff write like she talks, the book she was pushing will be incoherent.

SapperLeader
March 16, 2004, 08:01 AM
azrael, I have a bunch of the episodes on tape, and can have my tivo record any others I dont have. Was there any particular you were interested in, or just want to see them all :).

azrael
March 16, 2004, 08:08 AM
ahh pretty much all of them:D

I had several on a vhs and it finally went KB:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Tales Of The Gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!