Anyone in the Morganton, NC area?

PDA

jstein650
April 13, 2013, 06:54 PM
I hope this is OK to do. Once I get my stuff organized, I will be posting a WTS or maybe trade a number of items, including rifle/pistol brass, bullets, even primers. But I wanted to check if there was anyone more or less local so we could save on shipping (brass & lead heavy!) and to make easier any possible trades.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone in the Morganton, NC area?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CharlieDeltaJuliet
April 13, 2013, 10:38 PM
I am near Boone.... Just let me know what you have. BTW, nice to meet another Carolinian..

cowtownup
April 13, 2013, 11:07 PM
I am about an hour east of Raleigh... I'm interested in what you have...

jstein650
April 13, 2013, 11:32 PM
pm sent

rfwobbly
April 14, 2013, 02:51 PM
I live in N GA and have a motorcycle that likes to head that way !!

CharlieDeltaJuliet
April 14, 2013, 05:24 PM
More importantly, we all need to get together and shoot..lol.

Mal H
April 14, 2013, 06:44 PM
No, actually this type of thread isn't appropriate in the Trading Post forums, but it is in the Rallying Point forum - which is, by coincidence, where it is now.

jstein650
April 14, 2013, 06:54 PM
I'm good with that. It occurs to me I didn't think this thing out before posting. Seemed innocent enough, but I understand now how something can develop that I didn't really foresee. I'll try to post pm's to the interested parties and be done with it as far as THR goes, and I do understand the concerns of the administrators as far as this goes. I hope you understand.

chhodge69
April 14, 2013, 08:04 PM
I'm in Charlotte and always keep my eyes open for reloading stuffs. PM me your list

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone in the Morganton, NC area?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!